Friday, April 1, 2011

Wow. . . Where has the time gone?

Tomorrow is mine and Ian's Anniversary.
4 years. . . 
Yes I know that isn't much to some people but it is a good   foundation for the next 60+ years! 
Now for those of you who know me are probably think WHAT!?!?!?! ONLY 4 YEARS!!!!!
And Reed is going to be  3 in a couple months! 
Yeah I know we did things a little out of order! Ian and I were only together 4 months when we found out I was pregnant with Reed. . .  . 
No,  I am not proud of it, but I am extremely proud that we have worked through the bad, laughed through the funny, and cried through the sad well and some of the happy memories. 
I know I couldn't be happier!!!!
We have made the best out of every situation that we have been given and have been blessed with two healthy wonderful boys!!!
What more can a girl ask for?


Crabbing In Florence, OR
Haha Check out that hair!!! The best part is that you can't even see the funniest part of this photo! Right before we took this photo Ian got pooped on by a seagull! Good thing he had his hood on!!!


Mexico Tan (sunburn)

  California Beach
 Disneyland

My 3 Boys!!!!

Our Happy Family!

Happy 4 years!!! It's only the beginning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment