Saturday, April 2, 2011

Today is the Day!!!!

Yesterday I posted about mine and Ian's anniversary being today! Well little does he know it is full of surprises!!! Late Last night is when it all started an 11:00pm run to Albertsons to get some balloons and Ian's favorite Snicker Cake!!! I then dropped it off at his work, so he would see it this morning when he went in at 5:30! 
Then after making it home and getting my kids in bed, I started  on his edible arrangement!!! Cantaloupe, pineapple, grapes, oranges, white chocolate covered bananas, white and milk chocolate covered Strawberries, and milk chocolate covered apples! Yummy 

So he woke up to  a cute card on his night stand,  then this in the fridge with an I Love You! note attached.






The BEST part is he didn't take it to work (i thought he would to much on it all day) so now I get to enjoy it with him!!!! Yummy I can't wait!!!
Then when he got to work  he got his balloons and Snickers cake!!!
Then I am having lunch delivered to him right before he gets off work!!! Yummy SUSHI TIME!!!!

We will see if I can think of anything else to do before he gets home!!!
Maybe some brownies or something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment