Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Edible Arrangements Now Available

I have had a few people ask me about making my Edible Arrangements for upcoming holidays and occasions.  So I have finally decided that I will take some orders but am limiting my orders. This is a hobby I love and not a job. lol Right now I am offering a few sizes.

  • Small. . . .(Kid Size). . . . . . . . . $10.00
  • Medium. . . . (great for a couple people). . . . . $25.00
  • Large. . . . (family size). . . . . . $35.00
  • Extra Large. . . . . . . message me for details.
There are tons of options. . . .


Starting with the fruit
Chocolate covered Strawberries
Sliced apples
Cantaloupe
Honeydew
Pineapple
Grapes 
Oranges
 then added touches of what is in season and cute decorations that vary depending on the holiday or occasion.
* You can choose a mixture of all or just the favorites.

Prices vary depending on the container or basket that is comes in.

Plastic flowerpot. . . . Included
Decorative ceramic flowerpot. . . add $5.00
Weaved basket . . . . add $3.00
Cute bowl. . . . add 5.00
Adorable Tea cup flower pot . . . . add 10.00

  • For holiday orders I am only taking a limited amount of orders.
  • Orders need to be placed a few days in advance. To insure I have time to get everything together.
  • Delivery is available
  • Special request are also available just message me.

This morning I was doing some finalizing research for my edible arrangements and decided to check out the website for the ones you see for sale on TV. They are similar to the ones I make the main difference is the price! They make a small arrangement the base is a coffee mug and the price starts out at. . . . are you ready for this $42.00. That is just crazy. They also make and sell one similar to my Large  and they start at $79.00. . . .

Like I said earlier, I am doing this as a hobby and love making them. I try to keep my prices affordable. Message me if you are interested in one!!! I will start to post pictures of the ones I make and of the options as I go!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment